Thursday, January 28, 2010

#121. January Audiobooks



I "read" 14 really amazing audiobooks this month--including two more great books from fellow Ontarian Malcolm Gladwell--and one really lame one. To be fair to the teenybopper vampire fans, I am sure I would have enjoyed "Twilight" more if I were a 12 or 13-year old girl.

1. Stories Hollywood Never Tells (Howard Zinn)
2. Losing My Virginity (Richard Branson)
3. American Psycho (Bret Easton Ellis)
4. What the Dog Saw (Malcolm Gladwell)
5. Junky (William S. Burroughs)
6. Superfreakonomics (Steven Levitt )
7. Dance, Dance, Dance (Haruki Murakami)
8. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (Malcolm Gladwell)
9. Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf (Charlie Hadoke)
10. The China Study (Dr. Colin Campbell)
11. The Glass Key (Dashiell Hammett)
12. Notes From The Underground (Fyodore Dostoevsky)
13. Why Not Me? (Al Franken)
14. Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers (Grant Naylor)
15. Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)